Welcome to Train of thoughts!!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

You never know what I'm really like


You never know what I’m really like!

You never know how deep I think; of the words you used to say!

You never know who I always been thinking of; when I’m lone and broken down!

You never know how high I can fly; to get your sight on every plight!


You never know what I'm really like!

You never know who I love the most; every breath that last till my death!

You never know who I always choose; to walk along to sing a song.

You never know how far go; when you hold, my hand fully bold!


You never know what I'm really like!

You never know where you stay; in my deepest heart that you never see!

You never know how my days would go; when you leave, with a shrinking smile,

You never know what I’m really like, what I really like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment